AlbA

AlbA

lunes, noviembre 12, 2007

Frankfut, a dream for a week!

In October the students of social and humanistic batxillerat went to Frankfurt. The trip was organizated for Jaume Jové and Esther Pagès. We went there because Catalonia was the Guest of Honor of the book's fair.
In Frankfurt we also met with French students who they study Catalan.
It was probably the best trip that I've done!
We visited the big city, the Jewish museum, a tall building called "main towel", we went to the Sonar Festival and visited the book's fair. The day we went to the fair was very tired...we have had only half an hour to have a break and have lunch, after we did a lot of activities related of publishers.
The book's fair is a very important success, for this reason there were a lot of famous Catalan journalists. We could see a lot of Catalan politics too! One of them, Joan Maragall's brother, Ernest, conceded us an interview! it was a very rewarding experience!
That day we went to a Lax'N'Busto gig! it was really fantastic :D
Other day we went to the theatre to see "A la Toscana" a very good act. The actors were Damià (of Ventdelplà), Tomàs (of Cor of the city) and others, all of them famous in Catalonia.
I can explain a lot of things more about the trip but I think that never will finish...
The last thing that I want to say is that my travelling companion made the trip unsurpassable!

2 comentarios:

G dijo...

Nice picture, and nice post!!

I think that week had been also the best trip I've done too.
I've just finished one post in my blog of Frankfurt too =)
Good topic to speak about.

Well my dear friend, see you tomorrow.

PD; what's "Cor of the citY"?
jajajaja

Mua*

Carla dijo...

Hi honey!

I enjoyed this trip as well as you did and right now I'd love to be there because the stress is killing me and over there we were soooo quite but anyway we have good memorys about these vacations and that's something really good!
take care!