AlbA

AlbA

lunes, noviembre 26, 2007

When I was a child


Helloo guys!
Today it has been a little hard day because I've arrived at home at six o'clock and I have still study empresa, tomorrow I have an exam...! ohhh a very strange thing! ¬¬ hahaha!

Well I've put this photo because it makes remember to me when I went to Platja d'Aro to pass the summer holiday. Now I still go there but not with the same frequency...overalls when I want to disconnected of all things that stress me; sometimes my mother, the work... In Platja d'Aro lives some of my family and they look after to me very well because I see their only very little times! it's a luxe ;)
Seeing photos that when I was I child I remember my past, and sometimes I think about it. When I was a child I saw the future very far, I wanted to be old! and now I'm impressive the quick pass of the time!
I would hope to be a child other time... :(
However, I'm satisfied with my stylel ife and I try to laugh ever as possible and see the bright side of the things!
see you!

2 comentarios:

Romà dijo...

Heyy!! nice entry, I like this foto of the little alba near fountain..!xd It looks funny..is a typic photo of you, laughing..!;) one big kiss!see you tomorrow!:D





r0mâ

Carla dijo...

Albaaaa!
Finally, did you put the aquarium?????? jajaj
I have to say that it "makes" Alba...
Well..really nice!
kiss darling*