AlbA

AlbA

domingo, diciembre 02, 2007

I miss you...


Good afternoon!

Today is already Sunday... :( On Friday I went out with my friends in Saint Peter Fisherman. First we went to have dinner in Empori, after we went to Ruki and finally we went to a friend's house. There we laughed a lot and we spent a very funny time!
Yesterday I stayed at home because tomorrow we have two exams and if I go out at night the next day I'm very tired and I don't want to do nothing...

Well...I've had a little summary of my weekend!
Now I want to talk about a person who I miss a lot...
She's name is Anna and she lives in Granollers, I met her this summer in the camp site La Ballena Alegre :) . Anna and I worked together in the self-service and quickly we were very friends! We were inseparable and our other friends said us Zipi&Zape ^^

The summer passed very quickly and Anna left the camp site before than me... This day I became very sad... without her all were different!
A few days after, when I left the camp site, Ginesta (who also worked there) and I went to Granollers. All our camp site's friends invited us because there were the "Festa major". The two days that we stayed in Granollers were great! I've never forget two months in the Ballena Alegre and these two days...

I don't see Anna until Granoller's party and our relationship it has changed a little bit because of the distance but I'm convince that the day we meet will be Zipi&Zape like always :)

3 comentarios:

G dijo...

Ann Barros...
she's a really nice person, I miss her and all our work compains...
We worked a lot last summer but we have to recognize that we had a lot of fun with a fantastic company!

kisses my funny girl!

See you tomorrow

SäReTäHhH!!! dijo...

Hey beautiful girl!!

How are you?

I'm good but I want to see Bojan now!!

We will met him!! xDD

I LOVE BOJAN TOO!!!

SäReTäHhH!!!

eudaldportfolio dijo...

Alba!

You are always very happy! ;)

byee!