AlbA

AlbA

martes, diciembre 04, 2007

A very special event!

Hi my adorable guyss! :D
Today is a very important day for a very special person, Carla Sague! today is her birthday and now she's 17 years old!
Happy birthday to Youu! Happy birthday to Youuu..! :)
She is the younger of our group of friends apart of Franc who is still 16.
Carla is a very crazy and speaker person. She's always talking about her future and she has got very clears ideas; She knows that she'll live in New York city someday and that she'll work in a very important position (this fact she doesn't know a lot because she's always change, one day say that she'll be a hollywood star, other day that she will be an auditor...)
I belive that she can arrive very far because she's very responsable and steadfast. Moreover Carla is a very friendly and funny person ^^
Well Carla, you can't complaining because I've said a very good and nice things about you ;)

Tomorrow is the last day of the first term and I have got the two last exams! :D
I'm ancious to finish this course because it is being very hard for me and I think that for everybody!
Cheer up people!



bye-bye ^^


1 comentario:

Carla dijo...

Hi honey!

Thank you very much!
I am glad to know that you belive in me and I'll tell you something, althought I want to live far away from here I am gonna get in touch with you because you are really special for me and well I know you'll visit me several times so no problem!
I love you Albeta!

___Carla