AlbA

AlbA

miércoles, octubre 25, 2006

"Barraques"


Oh yeaahh!! I'm happy friends! today is already Wednesday and in three days I'll go to "barraques of Girona" with my friends. We'll take a train in Figueres at 8-9 o'clock (I don't know exactly yet), when we'll arrive there we will take something to eat, after we will take for a walk around the fairs and later we'll go to barraques. Saturday at midnight will be very special because I'll make one year with my boyfriend :)
Tomorrow I have an exam and the they after tomorrow too, I hope that the positive energy that I have in that moments help me to study.

Goodbye!!!!! :P

Kisses!

1 comentario:

MarC C dijo...

hi alba!
barrakes one of the most entertaining parties!!I like very much barrakes in this year with your boyfriend :)!

see you!