AlbA

AlbA

sábado, octubre 14, 2006

A surprise visit!


Hi people!
Yesterday my brother David visited to me.
He is 27 years old and he left of at home 8 or 9 years ago. He's cook and he has got a lot of experience.
At first he went to England to learnt and to have more experience, after he went to France and now he's living in Montcada (a little town next to Barcelona) with his girlfriend. Here is working in an important restaurant called Sant Lluc and he's the most important cook of the cooker.
We don't meet a lot, however, we have got a good relation.
I have got one sister too, she's two years older than David and she lives in a village near Cadiz. She is working in a hotel and she is happy there.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Alba! How are you? Now, you never talk with me! so we have to talk one day ok?
yesterday enric says me that you was sick? oh.. well I see you tomorrow!

kiss!

AlbA dijo...

sick? it isn't true!! Oh my got..xd
Ok frank, I hope to talk with you*

muak!

Carla dijo...

Karinyu!!!
How thrilling! I didn't know your brother visited you. You and me were very firends, and we met us a lot, I think the only that I didn't met about you is your sister and your brother because you didn't often saw they.jej I'm surprise!
Bye nice*kiss