AlbA

AlbA

martes, octubre 31, 2006

My new little job


Helloo! Last Monday I began to give classes for a child. Her name's Anna and she's nine years old. She is very naughty and she don't pay attention very much, however, she's a good and nice girl.
For the moment I have explaned her things like the solar system, the Earth and I have helped her to the homework.
When I was a child always I played to imagine that I was a teacher of studients and I prepared exercices and exams that I did me and after I corrected me too! jaja Every time that I think about it makes me laugh. Well...I hope that this "job" will get good.

The barraques will be fantastic! I don't know that this weekend will can repeat because the next week I have got a lot of work and three exams!bfff It depence if I do the work on Friday.


Byee!! kiss!

No hay comentarios: