AlbA

AlbA

martes, noviembre 14, 2006

Strike

Good evening everybody! This week I'm more relax than the last. We have had only one exam, the Secret Diary of Adrian Mole. It hasn't been very well for me because I think that there was a lot of concret things of the book and it has been a bit difficult. Today I have got any homework and on Thursday we go on strike, it means that we won't go to school, therefore we will take a breather. The strike is about to claim responsibility for the public university, because there are only a fews. I hope that we get something for this.


Today I'm not very inspired, sorry!


Bye people!kiss

1 comentario:

Jaume Vidal dijo...

hi alba!!!!!!! you have had a lot of luky, because I had to did a change with frech people and I couldn't do the strike. well, It was good. see you at class
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!