AlbA

AlbA

viernes, noviembre 24, 2006

Borat


hello!! how are you guys? I'm fine!!! and I hope that you too! well...the last Saturday I went to the cinema with my boyfriend and we didn't know which film choose to see. Later we decided and we made a fool Borat. This is a very "friki" film, you don't imagine how!!! It's about a reporter who lives in Kazakhstan and go to USA to learn new things about USA culture and teach after his country. His trip around America is full of funny and unlikely scenes. His culture and the American culture is very different and finally Borat returns to Kazakhstan because USA throw out him.
It's only a little summary about this film, if you want to see it... you already know to do this weekend!! but personally I think that there are a lot of better films that this!

I hope that you pass a very good weekend and you study a lot!! bffff!!


Bye*!

3 comentarios:

Carla dijo...

Alba I laughted a lot when you explained me the film! jajaja and the story about Pamela and Borad

one kiss honey!

Romà dijo...

Hello alba! I laught a lot with this film!!XD is a crazy film, it's a good film for you!;)
Bye!! good night!

Pascal dijo...

Hi Alba!!
It's true what you say about Borad, he's crazy. Well also I saw better films but some times I did laught. Do you know that Borat is a racist? He goes against the Jews. Good thus will not have many friends. Good this weekend to study a lot, pffffffffffff. But that is batxillerat .
Ciao, we see us at Monday!!
Kisses