AlbA

AlbA

miércoles, noviembre 22, 2006

My big sister


Good evening!
Today it has been a little stress day because we had got the philosophy exam and there was a lot of teory to study. Now I'm already calm because I musn't to
think about it more.
I'm going to change of topic... I have got a sister, Raquel. She's twenty nine years old and the other day she phoned and she said that this Christmas holidays will pass here with my mother and me. She is living in a little coast town near Cadiz, now I don't remember the name...well, she is here since a few years, 5-6 more or less. She is working in a hotel and she is happy. I wish that she cames because I don't see her for a lot of time! I miss her.

Good-byE!!!! kisses*

2 comentarios:

G dijo...

hey albaa! I rememeber the name of the town where your sister live: it called Gerez de la Fronera! jeje
well, see you tomorrow! kisses dolly!*

AlbA dijo...

no gini!!! jerez noo! it's near here po no here!xd Our holidays in these town became sand.. :( xD

KISSS BABY!*