AlbA

AlbA

miércoles, marzo 12, 2008

I'm already of age!


Last 9th of March was my birthday, I'm already 18's!! I can't still belive it!
I remember when I was a child and I went to make a walk take on my mother's hand, and I saw the young people and they seemed very old!!! But now, personality, I don't feel old, on the contrary, I feel still like a child!!
The day of my birthday was also the general election and I could vote but I didn't do it because I couldn't!!
At twelve o'clock in the midnight of 9th I was with Ginesta and Lale in his car going to St Pere Pescador. When was the time they began to sing to me "happy birthday" and after Lale stopped in a way next to the road and he said to me that I had to drive the car!!! I was scared because I never drove it but finally I decided do it! is easier that I thought!hahaha!
In Paris I'll be the legal responsible of Carla S, Carla G and Ginesta...
I'm preparing of it!haha! ;)



byee!*


No hay comentarios: