AlbA

AlbA

sábado, marzo 15, 2008

WELCOME HOLIDAYS!!

Well people...after all the stress that we've passed here we have got the reward...HOLIDAYS!
It seems a dream! In two days we're going to París and we're going to disconnected of all the things are in our mind! it's fantastic...
This term has been quite relax at the begining because of the research paper, the teachers didn't put us a lot of homework and exams, but when we handed in the project everybody began to put us all the exams!!! it was so stressful!
The third term is already here and it means that we're going to finish very very early! And after, if I get the course my life will changed a lot!!!!! I wish it!!
Luckily the weather is every day warmer and it's a fact that makes me happy! I love sunny and warm days...!
I'm really happy that we are in holidays and I'm going to benefit from it as I can!
happy weekend!

Kisses xxx


1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

Have a wonderful holiday Alba, I'm sure next term you'll be working harder after this Easter break , OK !!!
bye