AlbA

AlbA

sábado, mayo 10, 2008

Easter holidays :)

Probably these were the better Easter holidays that I've never passed!
I've explained you that I went to Paris with my friends, well, we spent four unforgettable days :)
We take the plain in Girona's airport at 7 o'clock in the morning so we arrived before to check in the suitcases. We arrived in Paris at 10 o'clock more or less.
First of all we searched for the hotel. It was in a quite and nice neighbourhood called La Bastille.
We left the suitcases, we take strength and after all this we began to visit all most popular places of the city: Notre Damme, Les invalides, torre Eiffel, Les touleries, sta Magdelaine, Louvre museum, etc. So wonderful places all of them!But in the final of the day we felt exhausted.

One night my girls make me a surprised because of few days before was my 18th birthday.
I was taking a bath while they dressed up with party hats and other things like that. When I opened the door annoyed because I thought that they were laught at me I saw their on the bed, jumping and playing a toy trompet!:D It was so fun!they're crazy.
The last day we spent in Paris was a bit sad because we didn't want to leave but the good things finish quickly, you know?


We promised to return there when we'll be old; married and with children!haha!

;)

1 comentario:

albertreyes90 dijo...

My goodness! You are a very beautiful lady, i am in love with you even though i live thousands of miles away from Spain...ou are a very pretty girl..