AlbA

AlbA

miércoles, mayo 14, 2008

GOODBYE!

I hope that it be the las entry that I do ;)
For this reason I'm going to take a little stock of this last course.
Second of batxillerat has been a harder than other courses. Overalls for the level exigency and the quantity to study of every subject. Personally I have noticed more difference between 1rst batxillerat to 2nd batxillerat than 4th ESO and 1rst batxillerat.

However, it has been the best course! We're luckly to have as wonderful class and I think that I would pay to pass another year with all of them, all together. The relationship with the teachers has been quite nice too although all the work that they have put us and all the stress that we've passed too.

Some classes became funny and it helps us to relax a little bit ;)
The last thing that I want to say is that we have to continue having lunch together (2on A and B) and going out after: in the karaoke for example ;P or other places! Everywhere we go we pass a wonderful time!

I wish the best for all of their!=)



be luckly!
;)





No hay comentarios: