AlbA

AlbA

sábado, mayo 10, 2008

Embarraka't

Last weekend was the local party in Figueres and like every year Barraques were there!
We went out there every day less two days only to take a brake for the following day.
This year Barraques were different and better than others and there we chated with a lot of friends and we met others.
The better night was when "Dekrèpits" and "Obrint Pas" act there! It was so funny and I passed nice moments with all my friends.
Another night that was ok it was when Carla, me and Romà stayed alone in front of the stage where a friki band played amazing and funny songs! We laughed a lot with them :)
At the end of every night, when music ended we used to stay a few time more there chatting with people. After we came back at home to sleep, I arrived every night exhausted and I the only thing that I would do was lying on my bed and have sweet dreams ^^

Bye!

No hay comentarios: