AlbA

AlbA

lunes, mayo 12, 2008

The final countdown

The third trem is already finishing and with it also the course and our lifestyle in the high school.
On one hand I'm so happy because I want make a change in my life: go to study in other place, live without parents and in general have a completely diferent lifestyle! but on the other hand I'm very very sad.
I think that we have had luck because we have a very nice class, the relationship with every schoolmate is beautiful and it has become in a friendship. We've passed a lot of hard and funny times together. I'm quite worried about pass 2n of batxillerat too. I have to make two recuperation exams of all the course and other two of one term each other. I have to do a hard effort if I really want to leave in Girona or Barcelona to study a degree, and I'm going to do it! After a long time unknowing what I would want sutdy finally I found a degree that I really like, geography :) I'm very sure of my decision and I think that I'm going to enjoy a lot studying it!


Well, I don't have to say more about it, just cheer up and be luckly mates!


No hay comentarios: