AlbA

AlbA

viernes, marzo 07, 2008

The city of love!

Paris...people said that is the city of love with Roma too. Everytime I think about the places that I would to travel, Paris is not the one of my list, I don't know why exactlly but I prefer knowing about other places like Berlín, London, New York, Switzerland, Greece...
This was my thought one week ago but now I'm expecting impatient the 17th of March to go there!!! It's because of three days ago, more or less, Ginesta said to us to go there in "setmana Santa". At the begining I thought that we wouldn't go there but when she said to me that her mother has already booked the hotel and the plane I became surpised and then was when I imagine the three unforgettable days that we'll pass in Paris. Carla Sague, Carla gironell and Ginesta...my best friends, all together in a beautiful city!
It will be a fantastic experience...

I'm happy, very happy!
=)

bye guys!
xxx

1 comentario:

Carla dijo...

Hi Bucsi!
I am impatient to go to Paris because a part from the facte that I am going there with my best friends Paris has also been in my list of places to visit and besides I am going to see my friends from NY so what else can I ask for?
Take care and get ready because we are leaving in four days!
I love youuu :D